22 Oct 09:00 - 24 Oct 16:00 - Windhoek
Suricate Town Lodge, Windhoek Namibia
CGEIT was designed for IT and business professionals with significant management, advisory or assurance roles relating to the governance of IT, including risk management.
CGEIT recognizes a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. A CGEIT certified professional is able to demonstrate that she or he is capable of bringing IT governance into an organization and is able to grasp the complex subject holistically, and therefore, enhance value to the enterprise.
CGEIT provides one with the credibility to discuss critical issues around enterprise governance of and strategic alignment. It provides the traction required to consider a move to the C-suite, if one is not already there.
• A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise
• Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers
• Higher earnings and greater career growth
• The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network
• The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts
The CGEIT Examination Preparation Course is an intensive course that will cover some of the more challenging topics from the CGEIT job practice. The course will drill through sample exam items and practical application, provide delegates with the opportunity to ask the most pressing questions and get the answers to build confidence as they prepare for the exam day.
• Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
• Strategic Management (20%)
• Benefits Realisation (16%)
• Risk Optimisation (24%)
• Resource Optimisation (15%)
Who Should Attend
• IT Directors
• IT Executives
• IT Governance Professionals
• IT Managers
• IT Consultants